_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|+420 603 481 984|
Weiss A1 preamplifier, de-esser
|Orientační cena bez DPH||
29 796 CZK
1 171 EUR
|Orientační cena s DPH||
36 054 CZK
1 417 EUR
The A1 is our first analog input/output only product. A state-of-the-art microphone/line pre-amplifier with a de-esser in the popular API 500 Series format. The side-chain of the de-esser uses a DSP – unique but advantageous for the precision of the side-chain and enabling the use of a very low noise gain element. Two modules can be side-chain linked for stereo operation.
It has a transformer balanced wide level range input with a pad for line level sensitivity. The input gain is set with a sixteen position switch. A low cut filter is useful for microphone work. Phantom power can be switched on or off.
The output is also transformer balanced and has an additional potentiometer to set the output level independently from the levels the de-esser is running at. A polar its switch allows to change the absolute polarity of the output signal.
The de-esser section uses a bandpass filter to split the audio band. The bandpass filter parameters are the center frequency and the Q. The Threshold parameter defines the sensitivity of the de-esser side-chain. A few attack and release times and ratios can be selected via DIP switches at the bottom of the unit. A LED indicates whether there is any gain-reduction happening and a “listen” switch allows to listen to the signal filtered by the band-pass. Useful to zoom in on e.g. specific sibilances. The de-esser can be bypassed with a switch. Several LEDs allow to monitor the input and output levels.
- Compatible with API Series 500 power racks
- Current consumption ±16 V supply: ≤ 150 mA
- Current consumption +48 V supply: ≤ 15 mA
- Depth: 15 cm
- Width: 3,8 cm (1 slot)
- Height: 13,3 cm
- Input gain range, pad off: +15 dB to +60 dB, 3 dB steps
- Pad attenuation: 24 dB
- Maximum input level at minimum input gain, pad on: +29.7 dBu (for THD+N ≤ −80 dB)
- Input impedance at 1 kHz, pad off: 8.4 kΩ
- Input impedance at 1 kHz, pad on: 2.8 kΩ
- Output gain range: −∞ dB to +12 dB, continuous
- Maximum output level, 100 kΩ load: +27.0 dBu (for THD+N ≤ −80 dB)
- Output impedance at 1 kHz: 290 Ω